30 gennaio 2021
Excellent for breakfast, on a slice of warm bread or a toast. And why not use it to fill a good tart ?! 😍🥧🥖🍞
1. Pierce the peel of the washed oranges with a toothpick, trying not to cut into the pulp.
2. Immerse them in a basin with water that you will change twice a day for two days.
3. Cut the oranges in half and then into thin slices, removing any white filaments and seeds.
4. Cook 400g of sugar per kg of oranges in a saucepan for about 1 hour, adding a ladle of water if necessary.
5. Pour everything into previously sterilized jars.
6. Keep in a cool place.
This website uses third party cookies